BioTech Pharmacal D3-50 (50,000 IU) 12 Count (FFP)
- This product does NOT contain soy or peanuts and is NOT manufactured in a facility that processes soy or peanuts.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels
Product DescriptionVitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body. It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levelsCommitment To QualityWe comply with all applicable US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that are designed to ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards.Formulation PhilosophyWe utilize pure, bio-available vitamin and mineral forms, and avoid the use of added colors, flavors, binders
List Price: $ 18.00