CMS 50-DL Pulse Oximeter with Neck/Wrist cord
- CMS 50DL pulse oximeter. Small & lightweight – Digital LED display.
- Low power consumption – Can working continuously for 40 hours.
- Automatically power off. Battery low indicator.
- Accommodates wides range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
- It can be used by a variety of sports enthusiasts,including others interested in measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
View larger View larger CMS-50DL Pulse Oximeter in Blue The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Model CMS-50DL is designed to provide an affordable yet accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. This oximeter helps athletes, and pilots to obtain accurate oxygen saturation readings very quickly. Its small size makes it easy to carry around in its soft carrying case (optional hard shell case available for greater protection). Simple operation allows it to turn on and off with the touch of a button. This is not a medical device. Package Contents One Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50DL with neck/wrist cord, instruction manual, and a soft-shell carrying case. Features 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SPO2 probe and processing display module. SPO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph. Bright LED display. Low battery level indication. Auto power off after 5 seconds. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Interference r
List Price: $ 69.99